Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Little Man Tool Belt

I was asked by an online friend to test a pattern for her...it was for a tool belt, and because my two little girlies have a large collection of tools, (gathered from charity shops over many years), I jumped at the chance to make it.
This pattern is an instant download, which I know many people hate, but I love them, (especially for smaller patterns like this)....I love them because they are...well... instant! Instant is good! Mostly.
I made this up in a short time, and I just love, love, love how it comes together! The girls grabbed it from me, as soon as it is finished, put it on, one of them was instantly a builder, with her tool belt full of tools, and her hard hat on. They pulled out their toy cash register, and the other one was a cashier in a builders supply shop! They played for ages! It is a real hit!

For Sandi

It would make the perfect gift for a little boy, or girl who loves to play with tools, or maybe help in the kitchen, there are so many possibilities for this belt.
If you're anything like me, you'll often be in need of a last minute gift to bring to a birthday, or to a big brother or sister, when you visit a new baby.
The tool belt is avaiable from Etsy, from the Elizabeth Wyatt pattern site There is also a Flickr group if you're looking for inspiration...don't you just love seeing how other people do such different things with the same pattern!

3 comments:

Sadhbh @ Where Wishes Come From said...

How cute is that?!! Love it. Also LOVE that your girls play as builders.

Angela said...

I like PDF's too especially for smaller patterns like this. It's a great-looking tool belt & you're right, it would make a perfect gift.

Millie said...

Thanks Sadhbh...They just love being builders!

Thank you Angela...PDFs are great sometimes. I do hate the taping on bigger ones though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails